Thursday, March 15, 2007

Web Site Design

I am looking forward to being able to design my own website. Having this knowledge will prove quite beneficial to my future, for this could provide a good foundation for myself in regards to job acquisition. I'm still contemplating how I plan to set up my page, but believe I will more than likely go with a simple and clear approach (that is what I value in regards to websites). I am looking forward to being able to put something on the worldwide web, considering how often I view various webpages, for it will be nice to know the composition of the websites I tend to view. It will also be nice to know I am making a contribution to the web, rather than continuously viewing other peoples contributions. I look forward to having my friends and family check out my web page, for as a finance major, they probably would have never expected me to do such a thing. The problem now is to create something of high quality.

Anyways, baseball season is drawing near at it's time for my boys to get it done.

Atlanta Braves to the top! Check out the team @ mlb.com

No comments: