Monday, April 2, 2007

Site Meter Confusion

So I have completed everything I need to do in regards to my website except for acquiring a site meter. I am having problems with getting the site meter in the proper area of my index page, for some reason it feels as though it should go on the right or left side of my page, rather than in the center. I struggled with getting the meter in my page period, and now can't seem to place it where I like. I tell ya. I guess a little more trial and error is necessary, and hopefully I can get this thing layed out right. Next to the problems, I personally think my web page is quite well put together, for I personally would view a site with a similar layout. It's simple, and easy to navigate within, which is very important to me.

Next to that, my favorite basketball team (LA Clippers) are in the playoff picture. Be sure to check some stats about about them out at http://www.nba.com/

No comments: