Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Video Collaberation

So me and my friend Dave Peltier are teamed up to work on the video project which should be good. I typically prefer to work alone on such projects, but due to the similarities of interests which we hold, I think we may be able to create something that we both like (most likely sports related). We have generated some vague ideas already, and we think our project will most likely revolve around the steroid usage in professional baseball, and the emphasis this has on hall of fame inductees. We have our ideas, but I believe the main problems are going to come in acquiring such video and audio clips. Considering so much of the web has copying preventative measures these days, I don't know if we will be able to get all the clips that we want. Oh well, what is one to do besides continue to look.

Considering my great love for traveling, I thought I would recommend this travel site to anyone who views my blog. There are some great deals here.

http://www.searstravel.com/

No comments: