Wednesday, January 10, 2007















Biography

I'm From Medicine Hat, AB and am 23 years old.
My interests outside of school include playing sports, watching sports, swimming, and weightlifting

Aspirations

I chose new media 2020 because I wanted to learn how to use various programs associated with new media and the internet. I hope through this course that I will learn how to take a greater advantage of the technology available to me. I am a finance major, hoping to someday obtain a career as an investment banker.

Technical Skills

I have no experience with dreamweaver or photoshop, and currently have no access to a digital still or video camera.


Favorites

1) Favorite Mp3's
-Jay Z(big pimpin)
-Jay Z (Lost one)
-Akon (locked up)
-Beatnuts (do u believe)
- Beatnuts (La La)

2) Favorite Websites
-Ebay.com, where I buy new items
-
lids.com, where I buy new hats
-
hotmail.com, where I stay in contact with friends and family
-
nba.com , where I stay updated with whats going on in the NBA

3) Favorite Films
-Braveheart,
-Castaway,
-Scary Movie

4) Favorite Magazines
-The Source,
-Mens Health

Self Portrait

















No comments: