Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Self Portrait in the bag

So my self portrait is done, and I like what I see. At first I figured once I was done my self portrait, that I would just forget about it, but now I actually consider hanging it at my home.

When I took my portrait to be framed, the lady at the store was very impressed with my creation, asking me how I did it. I was pretty happy about the recognition I received, and realized that the creation of an image like this, is alot easier than it would seem to be.

The way I acknowledge celebrities, in magzines has also changed greatly. I actually wonder more often what is real, than what is fake (considering the large majority that is fake). I think of all the people who live according to these fake standards, and am appalled. Whatever happened to reality and realistic goals?



Next to new media, I' pretty down on the fact that my favorite basketball team is on a downslide (LA Clippers). Why? Ah, they'll bounce back.



Check out this Elton Brand dunk:



No comments: